The hotel Bristol is a piece of Warsaw's history. Check-in was correct but I did not like that man tried to sell me "breakfast with the internet." My room was extra large and all worked as expected. Breakfast? No, one should have more international breakfast, I had a hard time choosing what I want. It may be that I do not eat sausages, but that's it. The bar? Hmm .... it was the middle of winter and cold so we were not a lot. If one wants experience the luxury of the 90's then it's very nice. Fine, good wine selection and friendly personnel.
Location, excellent with several good restaurants around, close to Old Town, Teater Wielki-Opera and the stopp of local bus to the airport. Can I avoid the taxi to-from the airport so I do. If I take the bus so I learn more about the city. Recommended for both tourist and business crowd.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Bristol, Warsaw Hotel
- Le Meridien Bristol, Warsaw Hotel Warsaw
- Le Meridien Bristol Warsaw
- Le Meridien Warsaw
- Warsaw Le Meridien
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophisticated Art Nouveau hotel situated on Warsaw's fashionable Royal Route near the Old Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Starwood EMEA, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Otel, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Bristol Warsaw reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.