This was our last of a three city trip in Europe, and this hotel was the best of them all. It is in a convenient location, but on a quiet side street. The staff was friendly and helpful, even getting us tickets to the baths. The decor is very beautiful, in an old fashioned way, but with every modern convenience. We loved the room and large bathroom. Our window looked out over a tree in the lovely square where the cafe is located. The breakfasts were delicious and we also enjoyed the dinner we ate there one night. We have nothing but compliments for this hotel and would highly recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Gerloczy Rooms De Lux Hotel Budapest
- Gerloczy Rooms De Lux Hotel
- Gerloczy Rooms De Lux Budapest
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GERLÓCZY: CAFÉ WITH ROOMSThere are 19 rooms above the café awaiting travellers seeking the authentic Gerlóczy feel including 15 standard rooms, two of which have balconies and four of which are attic rooms with exposed wooden beams. Rich interiors oozing turn-of-the-century atmosphere with modern touches. If you stay here, you’ll be part of the vibrant life of the downtown café.Café Gerlóczy was chosen "The Best Café" in Budapest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, T4B and Tingo so you can book your Gerloczy Rooms de Lux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.