We were very happy with our stay here. However, our first impression was a bit shakey. We walked past the door several times until we asked in an office for directions. The entrance is a non-descript door in corner in a strange little half empty arcade of offices. Using a voice-entry you get buzzed in, go up to the second floor where at the end of a coridor you get to meet the attended in what is apparently his own apartment. I can see some people finding this a little uncomfortable. At the very minimum they need a more prominent sign on the door! But the man was quite pleasant and he took us up to our apartment which was very comfortable, spacious and well looked after. The kitchen was well equipped. The apartment itself is very near the downtown of the Pest side of the city and we were able to walk to most of the things we were interested in. There was also a well stocked grocery store on the corner nearby. All in all we had a great time and the appartment fulfilled our needs well.
- Also Known As:
- Trendy Deluxe Apartments Hotel Budapest
- Trendy Deluxe Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly built, beautiful, elegant and unique apartments on unbeatable price at the pedestrian zone in the very centre of Budapest beside the main sights in the historical downtown at Deak Ferenc ter.It is also ideal for tourists and businessmen. Spacious, light, upper-level apartments with big balcony, free WI-FI access, 32-42" flat screen TV. Many restaurants, cafes and bars are within a short walk. The area is also safe at night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Trendy Deluxe Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.