It is Hilton, which means the quality of service is outstanding. I was very impressed with the food during my stay - we had a buffet lunch every day. Everything was fresh and tasty, lot of diversity in the food.
The absolutely best feature of the hotel is its location - it is practically in the West End shopping mall. Which means you can do some shopping, watch a movie, have a coffee at Starbucks...
Otherwise, the hotel is relatively close to the city's center - there is also a metro station nearby.
A few minor things on the downside - there was always a food smell at the hotel's lobby. Windows cannot be opened. And I do not like their cosmetics particularly.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Budapest Westend Hotel Budapest
- Hilton Budapest Westend Hotel
- Hilton International Budapest
- Hilton Budapest
- Budapest Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Hotel located within the West End city centre complex in the business district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Budapest WestEnd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.