First the PLUS factors
+Excellent location by the shopping center, river and casino area, and very close to main boulevard and old town.
+ Pretty good restaurant.
+ Rooms neither good, or not good.
+ Hallways pleasant
+40 EUR per night is okay price.
Then the MINUS factors
-Receptionists some nice, some not
-Rooms need a bit of an uplift.
-Overpriced minibar with nothing special in it.
-Avoid rooms by the elevator and stairway as heavy steps can be heard in the mornings.
-Toilet air conditioning too loud.
-breakfast time restaurant has heavy smell of gas in it coming from cookers and heaters
The casino and skybar at the Radisson Hotel is next door to this hotel , so it is a good place to stay, as you get the more entertaining services at the Radisson too. In fact, the Radisson is probably your best bet for a stay in Vilnius.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Vilnius Hotel Vilnius
- Best Western Vilnius Hotel
- Vilnius Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Vilnius Hotel is located right in the centre of the capital city, Konstitucijos avenue, in a modern district of business, commerce and entertainment. The hotel stands next to the river Neris, near the Old Town of Vilnius with its major sites of attraction: the Cathedral, Palace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania, Gediminas Castle, as well as Pilies and Vokieciu streets so popular among the city guests and local inhabitants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Vilnius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.