I should have paid more attention to the negative reviews for the hostel before I chose to stay there! Most people live in the hostel making it quite unfriendly for newcomers. There is a very loud party every single night and it's impossible to sleep until 3/4am. The standard of cleanliness is pretty low. I would strongly advise against staying here unless your first priority is drinking lots of Goon!
- Also Known As:
- Old Fire Station Backpackers Hotel
- Old Fire Station Backpackers Hotel Fremantle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 100m from the train station in a heritage listed building in funky Fremantle. Our hostel caters for international backpackers, particularly those looking to work in Freo. Dorms from $28.00 per night with FREE Internet and FREE WIFI, outdoor cinema, parking, ping pong, playstation and wii and much more. Weekly rates available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Old Fire Station Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.