we really loved our 46yr wedding anniversary were my husband dave surprised me with this breakfastonthebeach waiheke island break.
we were warmly welcomed and loved our room that had a vase of red roses, & a bottle of champange what a lovely thought . we had happy hour every night served with delicous nibbles we also loved the turn-down of the bed nightly & the tray of delightful treats.we felt truly pampered our hosts marilyn and keith graham couldn't have done anymore to make us feel so...special
the breakfasts were just out of this world ,and really set us up for the day ahead.
a tremendous location, close to beach,shops, walks, wine estates & restaurants, cafes.etc.
Plenty to see and do for all tastes on beautiful waiheke island !!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Breakfast On The Beach Hotel Waiheke Island
- Breakfast On The Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breakfast on the Beach is a luxury waterfront boutique lodge on beautiful Waiheke Island - Auckland's Paradise in the Hauraki Gulf. What makes this beach lodge unique is its quiet setting on the bay yet close proximity to ferries, shops, restaurants, cafes and wineries. Four luxury guest rooms with large en-suites, open lounge and atrium area that look out over expansive sea views. Each room is meticulously set to cater for your every need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Splendia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Breakfast on the Beach Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.