We stayed for two nights with our son and my parents in a connecting room. The front desk staff was helpful after a lengthy discussion of why I requested and hoped to get a connecting room. After seeing that I did indeed request it, I was given connecting rooms. However, the room my husband, baby and I were given had a giant column in the room, which left little space after the crib was added to the room. (watch out for room 248)
The bed and pillows also were not that comfortable and the A/C on a day of 105 degree did not work too well either.
On the plus side, the valet and bell hop service was excellent. Erwing and Amadou were so helpful throughout the entire weekend and thought of everything we needed even before we did.
My son also enjoyed the outdoor pool in courtyard.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel
- Westin Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Convenient to Georgetown's shops and restaurants, Kennedy Center, Dupont Circle, and the White House, The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. is a refreshing choice for travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Amex, Starwood, Booking.com, Orbitz, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.