We had a terrific experience at the Monaco. At check-in, we were upgraded to a suite, simply because I had mentioned online that it was our wedding anniversary. In addition to a roomy bedroom with a King size bed, we had a sitting room and a large bathroom, complete with jacuzzi tub. Spotless, great service, nice amenities. Location couldn't be beat: Metro outside the front door, but easy walk to the Mall(at least at the beginning of the day). Many great restaurants within easy walking distance, including the Poste in the hotel. CVS on the corner in case you forget any necessities. Free coffee and beverages in the lobby were appreciated. Two things not to forget: ask for your free goldfish in the room, and join the Kimpton loyalty program to get free WiFi in your room.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Monaco Washington Dc
- Kimpton Washington Dc
- Monaco Hotel Washington Dc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxury Hotel Monaco Washington DC, centrally located in Penn Quarter, occupies the former General Post Office and is a National Historic Building. Built in 1839, this recently renovated beautiful marble building has a stately grace that is matched by the hotel’s exemplary service and luxurious amenities. From the comfort of elegant guestrooms, you are steps from the bustling Poste Moderne Brasserie, Verizon Center, the Smithsonian, National Mall and a plethora of museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Monaco Washington DC, a Kimpton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.