This is a very good hotel right in the middle of everything. As many others have mentioned in their reviews, the hotel is easy walking distance to many places and is practically on top of Metro station, so you can easily get anywhere you like. If you are coming from Regan National, the blue line serves both the airport and Metro station, so it couldn't be easier.
The hotel itself is also very nice. Extra-comfortable beds, nice linens, rooms are well-decorated, good work-spaces, etc.
My only issues were: the nickel and diming that you see at this level of hotel (expensive internet, expensive bottles of water, etc.) and the small club level lounge. I had a reservation that allowed access to the club level lounge for breakfast and coffee and also snacks in the afternoon/evening. Of the 3 mornings that I was at the hotel, I was only able to use the club lounge at breakfast 1 time - the other mornings, it was too crowded for me to even get in. In a hotel this size, the room should be larger. Otherwise this amenity really isn't an amenity at all.
- Also Known As:
- Washington Marriott At Metro Hotel
- Washington Marriott At Metro Hotel Washington Dc
- Marriott Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Marriott
- Marriott Metro Center
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Washington Marriott at Metro Center offers convenient access to the best of the capital area. Guests of our hotel will find it a breeze to visit the National Mall, Smithsonian Museums and a variety of other attractions especially with our location above the main hub for the Metro system. Located within blocks of the Verizon Center and the Washington, DC Convention Center, our hotel offers stylish surroundings for guests in town attending conferences, sporting events or concerts. Our hotel's central location, newly renovated guest rooms and dining options including a Starbucks Cafe also make us a great choice for business travelers or those looking for a weekend getaway. With easy access to the region's major airports, the Amtrak station, and the Convention Center, our downtown DC Metro Center hotel is the perfect choice for your next visit to the city, no matter what brings you to town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Washington Marriott at Metro Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.