I did not stay at this hotel, I just went to afternoon tea at Peacock Alley in the lobby of the hotel.
The service was amazing, the food was great, beautifully presented and the atmosphere was very nice. The live harp music was just a lovely accompaniment to the afternoon. The house blend tea is a wonderful Indian black base tea with fruit tones.
Perhaps the side lobby is a bit small and I have seen where others don't care for it being open to the lobby but while I was there, the lobby was not very busy or loud and I was seated off in a corner, anyway.
- Also Known As:
- Willard Intercontinental Washington Hotel
- Willard Intercontinental Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Intercontinental Washington Dc
- Intercontinental Hotel Washington Dc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1850, the name Willard has epitomised the grand hotel concept in the nation s capital. Today, Willard InterContinental Washington continues the tradition in landmark style. Located just two blocks from the White House and the National Mall, the hotel is convenient to government and business offices, shopping and many must-see sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Amex, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Willard InterContinental Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.