We stayed in this one night on our way to a B&B in Napa – it was significantly cheaper than the B&B and at the south end of Napa so convenient to stop there for the night. The check-in was fine but billing was messed up - I had arranged for a prepaid night through a deal website and my card was charged. However, the woman at the desk in the morning was very friendly and made the call to the company and fixed it right then.
The room was fine and clean- the front desk even gave us a wine opener for us to enjoy some wine. We got in late and left early so I can’t comment on anything else except the breakfast, which exceeded my expectations. It had hot waffles and hard boiled eggs and breakfast sandwiches, fruit and yogurt, in addition to the muffins, cereal, juice & coffee I expected.
I’d return in a heartbeat-it’s a little south for visiting Napa wineries, but if you don’t mind driving a little bit, it’s worth it to save some money.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Napa American Canyon Hotel American Canyon
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Napa American Canyon
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Napa American Canyon Hotel
- Fairfield Inn American Canyon
- Fairfield American Canyon
- American Canyon Fairfield
- American Canyon Fairfield Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect Napa County Getaway - 80 rooms, all suites - all the comforts of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Napa American Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.