I traveled with 3 other people to the Anaheim area just this past week. We booked a 2 bedroom, 2 bath suite. The suite was plenty enough room for the 4 of use. It had a small kitchette which we did not use, but if we had stayed longer, might have. They offer breakfast daily, but none of it looked appetizing to me, although my sister enjoy the mini-waffles. I believe they also served snacks and beverages during "happy hour" but we did not check it out. There is also a pool, but we did not use any of the pool or recreation activities.
Basically, we did an Angels game one night and a full day of Disneyland the next and checked out the following day. So if you are doing a quick visit or trip like we did, I would recommend this hotel.
I gave this hotel a 4 instead of a 3 because there was an issue with our room, but upon checking out, the manager discounted our stay without me having to 'get loud.' On a whole, I say the front desk was very helping, accomodating and professional.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area Hotel Anaheim
- Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area Hotel
- Anaheim Staybridge Suites
- Staybridge Suites Anaheim
- Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area California
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites Anaheim Resort is located in the heart of Anaheim, just minutes from the Disneyland Resort. Our 143 suites come in 3 sizes, the largest of which sleeps up to 8. The room is designed to be your home away from home, each suite features a full size kitchen (no oven) complete with dishes, utensils, sofa sleepers and DVD/VHS players in the living room. We offer complimentary amenities that include a daily hot breakfast, mid-week evening reception, guest laundry facilities, business center and high-speed wireless Internet.Visit Angels Stadium, home of the L.A. Angels of Anaheim, only 1 mile from the hotel and the Honda Center, home of the Anaheim Ducks hockey franchise within 3 miles. The Block at Orange and the Anaheim Garden Walk are within one mile of the hotel to fulfill your shopping needs. On a business trip? If so, the Anaheim Convention Center is within 2 miles of the hotel. Of course the main attraction of Anaheim is the Disneyland Resort which is only minutes from the hotel. Don't forget you can save time and money by purchasing your Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Tickets at our front desk! For your convenience the Anaheim Resort Transit makes at stop at the hotel to provide transportation to the Disneyland Resort, Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim Garden Walk and The Block at Orange at nominal fee.A valid credit card or cash deposit is required at check-in.As to Disney photos, logos, properties Disney. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.