I booked this hotel through Hotwire.com, for $86 a night. The room was very large, had a microwave and a large mini-fridge, which was nice. The bed was ok, linens were cheap, but after a long day at Disneyland I just needed a place crash so I didn't much mind. This place was nothing to write home about but I would definitely stay again if I wanted a budget hotel.
It is right next to a Starbucks and a gas station where you can pick up water and snacks for the park which was very convenient. Also there was a $4 round trip shuttle that picks up in front of the hotel. If you just miss it walk across Harbor to the hotel on the corner, and you will have enough time to get there to catch it without having to wait 20 minutes.
It was a lot nicer than other budget hotels I have stayed at near the park. I say go for it.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Astoria Hotel Anaheim
- Americas Best Value Astoria Hotel
- Americas Best Value Astoria Inn And Suites Anaheim, California
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reserve a room at our beautiful Anaheim, California hotel. We're located just blocks from Disneyland Resort, Anaheim Convention Center, and many top attractions. We offer great location at an affordable price! Book online today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Americas Best Value Astoria Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.