My friends and I were staying at this particular hotel during WonderCon and it is wonderfully close to the convention center (and for those going to Disney Land, it's super close as well). We found the hotel neat and clean with comfortable beds and lots of space. The coffee maker is a nice one-cup model and the microwave and fridge were big enough for us to use. There is also loads of space to store stuff such as under the sink, the large wardrobe and the dresser. The cleaning staff was also really friendly and helpful - we asked one of the ladies passing us for some extra towels, and she handed us a large handful which was great.
And now the bad.... the internet was *terrible* and the air conditioning was so loud I couldn't sleep and it didn't cool anything. All of us were pretty uncomfortable.
So all in all I think this is a great hotel room for folks who are just here to sleep and can sleep through anything.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Pavilions Hotel Anaheim
- Best Western Plus Pavilions Hotel
- Best Western Hotel Pavilions
- Best Western Anaheim
- Best Western Pavilions Anaheim
- Anaheim Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Pavilions Anaheim, California
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Best Western, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Pavilions reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.