We stayed here 3 nights in Dec 2011--thus pool (not heated), spa were not of interest.
We had what is called a suite and it was very comfortable to have a separate seating area with a couch desk, good reading lights.
BW always (?) takes dogs and that makes us look for BW first almost anywhere in the countryside.
Housekeeping left a little to be desired though (all) staff were extremely friendly and amenable to requests.
There are few choices other than B&Bs in the central Gold Country area. This is a clean, very acceptable choice. It would never get a 4 star rating in a metropolitan or major resort area.
Also, I noticed one comment in this list indicating that the prices were high. That's got to be someone who's from Mars. There can't be a more reasonably priced establishment around for the value and the quality.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Cedar Hotel
- Best Western Plus Cedar Hotel Angels Camp
- Best Western Plus Cedar Inn And Suites
- Best Western Angels Camp
- Best Western Cedar Hotel
- Angels Camp Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Angels Camp's award winning and newest hotel! An elegant, exquisitely decorated inn with pool, hot tub, exercise room. Room amenities include: microwaves, refrigerators, coffeemakers, hairdryers, irons, 4 HBO channels, two-line phones, data ports, voicemail. Fireplaces, whirlpools and two-room suites available. Continental breakfast. AAA, corporate, senior discounts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Best Western, Cheap Tickets and Orbitz so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Cedar Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.