The hotel is located away, but not too far, from the town of San Pedro, which is ideal. On one hand, you may spend time on the beach without tourist crowds trampling over you, and on the other, a 15 minute walk brings you to the town center, with all the restaurants, docks and other places of potential interest. Also, the excellent Casa Picaso restaurant is just around the corner.
The staff is very friendly, and LeRoy the travel agent is always on the premises, helping you to arrange snorkeling, diving and other activities.
The view from the rooms is divine.
On the downside, there's not much in the way of swimming (due to the turtle grass), but that's true about almost every hotel in Ambergris.
It is not cheap (more that $100 a night), but you get what you pay for.
- Also Known As:
- Corona Del Mar Hotel And Apartments
- Corona Del Mar San Pedro
- Corona Del Mar Hotel Apartments
- Corona Del Mar Hotel & Apartments Belize/San Pedro
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corona Del Mar Hotel & Apartments, your home away from home. A nice beautiful 15 minutes walk along the beach to town. Not too far from town but yet far enough from the hustle and bustle. Enjoy our free rum punch and fruit punch all day long. Once you are here, leave everything to us. We guarantee your vacation of a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Corona del Mar Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.