My travel objective was to scuba dive every morning, have a beer with lunch and relax in the afternoons and go out for dinner at night. The villa itself was specious and had a fully equipped kitchen. I had a beachfront condo on the first floor and enjoyed watching the parade of people and boats just outside the gated villa’s wall from the spacious patio or other seating on the grounds. I was able to walk barefoot to the dive operation (Adventure Divers) just a few steps away. For the lengthy trip to The Blue Hole,
Amigos Del Mar is just a short walk (although they will pick you up from the villa’s dock). A grocery store just a half block north had cases of beer, gallons of orange juice, eggs and most anything else you might need. Mathieu’s Deli across the street has fresh baked baguettes, cinnamon rolls and daily specials. Downtown restaurants are just a short walk via either the shoreline route or the streets; Elvi’s was my favorite restaurant for dinner – their Mayan Chicken dinner (with coconut rice) was specially delicious and reasonable. All the food on the island (even street food) looked healthy and I am a VERY picky eater. Getting back to the villa, it was equipped with a flat panel TV / DVD player, a very strong A/C (although I seldom used it as I preferred the sea breeze with the windows open), and adequate bedding, chairs, and kitchen table. The kichen contained a full-size Fridge/Freezer, stove/oven, microwave, coffee maker and all the utensils that you might need (I did bring a cutting board which came in handy). Found Lelo the driver waiting to pick me up (and later drop me off) at the Ambergris Caye airport; Manual in the office checked me in and will attend to any needs; both are wonderful people. I definitely recommend Paradise Villas and look forward to my next visit.
- Also Known As:
- Belize Tradewinds Paradise Villas Hotel
- Belize Tradewinds Paradise Villas Hotel San Pedro
- Belize Tradewinds Paradise Villas San Pedro
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will find Tradewinds Paradise Villas nestled in a beautiful beach front location on the north edge of San Pedro. If you are looking for a place to stay that will offer you personalized service, uniquely decorated rooms in the Belizean style, a freshwater pool with swim up b.y.o. bar on lush grounds with sandy pathways that lead you to your fully equipped villa, Tradewinds Paradise Villas is where you want to spend you vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Belize Tradewinds Paradise Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.