We took family and friends there for a birthday. At least two pumps in the water park were broken. Most of the games in the game room were broken. The snack bar was closed. The hot tub wasn't hot and had no jets. It was over-chlorinated. The only redeeming quality was that the older kids were able to do "tricks" in the waterslide because the staff on duty never looked up from their phones while texting to care that they were breaking the rules. A complete waste of money. Our city pool is by far a better deal.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Inn Amana Colonies And Wasserbahn Waterpark Hotel
- Clarion Inn Amana Colonies And Wasserbahn Waterpark Hotel Amana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A favorite destination located at Exit 225 I-80 Amana Colonies is the Clarion Inn Amana Colonies and Wasserbahn Waterpark Resort. Featuring an indoor waterpark, on site dining with famous Amana foods in the Seven Villages Restaurant, outdoor (seasonal) mini golf, and shopping at the Little Amana General Store, Little Amana Woolen Outlet, Little Amana Winery, and Little Amana Maid Rite Diner. Banquet space for weddings, receptions, family reunions, meetings, and much more. Near Iowa's historic Amana Colonies, the Tanger Outlet Mall, Iowa City/Coralville and Univ. of Iowa athletics and the Univ. of Iowa Hospitals and clinics. Comfortable, convenient, come stay with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Choice Hotels, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Clarion Inn Amana Colonies and Wasserbahn Waterpark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.