We visited with my husband for our anniversary. Truly one of the best hotels I have ever seen. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff, no detail was overlooked, no request was denied. Amazing in every sense of the word. It is located in the old town which is very convenient for site seeing, but it is a bit of a paradox as well...the hotel is luxury and peaceful and two steps from its entrance is the 'real' marrakesh. So be warned that the hotel s not a true depicition of morrocian realty... Nevertheless it is wonderful. Definitely try the restaurant and the lamb.,, one year later and we still dream of it.
- Also Known As:
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Hotel La Sultana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Royal Palaces, La Sultana is over a combination of 5 riads.Featured in Elle Decoration for its gorgeous interiors, this member of SLH is a stylish retreat set in flower-filled courtyards. Elegant and sophisticated, each of the individually decorated rooms and suites captures the essence of old Marrakech with vaulted ceilings, antiques and objects d’art. Guests can also enjoy the spa, an outdoor heated pool and a fantastic roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splendia, Tablet Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your La Sultana Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.