There is little I can add to previous reviews.
I chose this hotel based on the reviews but was slightly sceptical that it couldn't be as good as the reviews said. I was wrong. Every review sums up this place perfectly. Stay here.
I am a student but Dar Dialkoum was (just!) within our budget and was the best hotel I have ever stayed in. Laurent and Muriel (the owners) were, just as all the reviews say, so helpful and kind. We booked the cheapest room - the Aisha - and it was a perfect size for the two of us, with a very comfortable bed and a lovely bathroom. After three nights we were upgraded free of charge to a much bigger room - again, lovely.
There have been criticisms of the mattresses but these have all been replaced and the beds were lovely and comfy.
Other commenters have mentioned being woken up by the call to prayer in the morning - we didn't hear anything!
Breakfast was lovely and kept us going until dinner time.
We had a free transfer from the airport and on our way home, Laurent took us to the main road, found us a taxi and sorted out a price for us.
Everything was so easy, so perfect. It really made our trip, we had such an incredible time at Riad Dar Dialkoum
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Dialkoum Hotel
- Riad Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riad Dar Dialkoum (your home) is a guest house located in the picturesque and authentic district of Bab Doukkala, within 10 to 20 minutes walking from the main attractions of the medina and the new town. This very old traditional house of the late nineteenth century was restored in the purest Moroccan tradition in 2002, then enlarged and refreshed in 2009 by the new owners, Muriel & Laurent. Haven of peace, the Riad Dar Dialkoum includes 4 rooms and 3 suites, all decorated in different and elegant styles, 2 patios with fountains, one with heated pool, 2 terraces with flowers, trees and solariums, a pergola and a Berber tent, 4 lounges, 1 with Satellite TV, and a dining room. Our cooker will spoil you with the cuisine, legacy of secrets of the tradition of several generations. She will offer you a variety of dishes with subtle and refined flavors, elaborated with the best fresh products from the market. The dinner will be served at the glow of the candles on the terrace, in the patio, near the pool or in the lounges as you prefer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Splendia so you can book your Riad Dar Dialkoum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.