After spending 2 weeks here last summer we returned for another 2 weeks with our 2 year old. We didn't leave the hotel much as purposefully wanted a sun/pool/relaxing holiday and the hotel is great for young kids. The pool is lovely and spacious with lots of interesting features to keep kids busy and a nice sized baby pool. There is also a playground near the pool which our son loved. As it was ramadam a lot of the usual pool side bbq/bars weren't open but the poolside restaurant served great food every day and had high chairs. The staff were great with kids and generally the Moroccans are very warm towards children which makes it an easy place to come to with young kids. If you're looking for an easy holiday with young kids then this is a great hotel to choose from as the rooms are spacious enough to fit a cot, have balconies and everything is very child friendly. The beds are very comfy, bath is nice and big, shower is powerful (but as others have indicated you have to be very short to fit under shower head, but I believe this should be renovated soon). Just wish it was sunny in the winter so that it could be a winter sun destination!
- Also Known As:
- Movenpick Hotel And Casino Malabata
- Moevenpick Hotel Tangier
- Moevenpick Hotel Malabata
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mövenpick Hotel & Casino Malabata in Tangier is a hotel of the luxury class and houses one of the largest casinos in Africa. This comfortable property is majestically enthroned above the Malabata Bay, and grants a breathtaking view of the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Movenpick Hotel & Casino Malabata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.