The location of the camp is perfect: We saw three rhino's, a lioness pounce on a baby warthog, and had drinks while watching hippo's and crocs. And those are just the highlights, because we saw so much, since there is so much wild-life and we were in the "off-season"! Unlike the Ngorongoro Crater, where you will stand in a traffic jam to see something, here you have it all to yourself and we saw more here than in the Crater. On top of that the service is impeccable with Tanya managing it all seemingly effortless. Finally, we have eaten all around the world in the best of restaurants and to have a similar dinning experience in the "middle of nowhere" is truly impressive.
- Also Known As:
- Sayari Camp, Asilia Africa Hotel Serengeti National Park
- Sayari Camp, Asilia Africa Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pioneering the spectacular, un-spoilt northern Serengeti Area, the award-winning Sayari Camp has become synonymous with some of the most dramatic sights that Africa has to offer: The Great Migration crossing the Mara River, incredible crocodile and hippo action, along with the undisturbed wildlife viewing. The camp features spacious rooms with panoramic views of the never-ending plains. The large, comfortable beds, the wide verandas, the showers and even the bath, all look out onto the Serengeti. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Sayari Camp, Asilia Africa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.