My stay at the Ramada resort was great value for money. The place is getting a bit old, but very clean, room was big, good A/C shame the power keeps going off, but that is a general thing in Ghana. Staff were very friendly except some of the reception staff. Out of the way a bit from the city, and roadworks a nightmare (but temporary) Good security. Great value for money. Will definately stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Resort Accra Hotel
- Ramada Resort Accra Hotel Accra
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Resort Accra,located right on the shores of the beautiful yet exotic coco beach of the Atlantic Ocean,is an International Hotel with a real touch of Ghanaian Hospitality. Here we provide personalized services to ensure that both our business and leisure guests receive a unique and enjoyable experience. Our dedicated and friendly team will see to it that you have a pleasant and wonderful stay.Be our guest; relax in a tropical setting and experience our warm, hospitable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Resort Accra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.