Forte Orange Hotel (Taipei Linsen) is new open at 8 March 2010. I lived in this hotel for 3 nights at the end of March. The promotion price is NT$1888, but it excluded breakfast (the restaurant is not ready yet).
The hotel is modern, but I hope it can improve in some area.
1. Soundproof – not enough, heard the noise from street.
2. Key card – room number is label on the key card, if lost the key card, somebody can entry the room.
3. DND / Clean room control – it should controlled by individual switch, but I only used one of the switches to turn on/off the DND/Clean Room lamp, another switch is not function. This caused the house keeper misunderstood in 1st morning.
4. Air-conditioner control – no instruction, I need guess the icon meaning.
5. Boil water – the flask only can fill half full, because the water-tap is too low, when move out the flask, half of water will flow out.
6. Mirror – only a small mirror in room. A large mirror can only found in lift lobby or inside the lift.
Anyway, all the above are minor issues. I still consider this hotel in next time visit Taipei.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC