We enjoyed our stay at the FuramaXclusive Asoke-Sukhumvit Hotel. The hotel was nice, not luxurious, but perfectly adequate. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and stocked with all the basic amenities one expects in a hotel of this caliber (robe, slippers, safe, toiletries, minibar, LCD tv, etc.). The bed is quite hard, but still comfortable. Everything in the room is nice, but also slightly dated. This is particularly noticeable with the fixtures in the bathroom. Let's put it this way - it doesn't look/feel like a brand new hotel. The buffet breakfast is not bad, as they will make eggs however you want them. We never ate in the hotel other than breakfast, so I can't attest to the quality of the food. I couldn't figure out how to turn on the A/C in the gym, which was located on the rooftop of the building, so it was far too hot in there to spend any significant amount of time working out. The two Jacuzzis on the roof were nice, although when you touched the plastic part of the Jacuzzi itself, it didn't feel very terribly clean. However, the second day I went up to the roof, one of the Jacuzzis had been drained for cleaning, I presume, which is reassuring that they do clean them. The hotel staff was really nice, especially since we arrived in the middle of the night. The lady at the tour desk does give a hard sell - I ended up buying a ticket for a dinner cruise on the White Orchid boat and it was really cheesy with bad food. But it was a very cool experience to be out on the Chao Phraya river at night.
- Also Known As:
- Furamaxclusive Asoke Hotel
- Furamaxclusive Asoke Bangkok
- Furamaxclusive Asoke Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Asoke Road in the central business district " Sukhumvit", the hotel offers the easy access to many tourist attractions in Bangkok. In addition, food centres, restaurants, places of entertainment and all major shooping centres are in vicinity. Within walking distance, guests can enjoy shopping at Robinsons and Emporium department stores. Furthermore, venturing further out is made easily to get to the Siam paragon, Central World and MBK department stores by using the BTS skytrain – Siam Central station, which is only four stops away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Travelocity, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your FuramaXclusive Asoke reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.