- Close to BTS (Sala Daeng Skytrain station) - 5 minutes walk
- Staff was always very friendly and helpful
- It was quite at night
- Free Wi-Fi Internet
- Nice, normal breakfast (toast, sausage, eggs, marmelade, fruits and fresh juice), even if it is a little bit strange to eat in the small lobby :)
- Construction noise during the day which was a little bit anoying as we could not sleep after the long travel.
We had the victorian room (pink suite) and it was very big and nice.
Bathroom was not new/modern but ok. The price is a little bit too high per night.
You can find rooms for the same (internet) price in a higher class hotel.
We booked 3 nights but could not arrive the first night as our flight was canceled.
We sent an email that we could not arrive. That email got lost however they were generous to us and did not charge the first night!
- Also Known As:
- Baan Saladaeng Hotel Bangkok
- Baan Saladaeng Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Bangkok's newest designer residence, situated in the heart of Bangkok’s downtown Silom. Baan Saladaeng consists of 9 individually designed guest rooms, suites and penthouses each with its own unique style and feel. Baan Saladaneg is the destination for all discerning business travelers, leisure tourists and long-term visitors alike, seeking the comforts of a unique stay in Bangkok. Located in a quiet cosy soi just off Soi Sala Daeng, it is within 5 minutes walk of Silom Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Baan Saladaeng reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.