I have to completely agree with the other positive posts here, great breakfast, well located, very comfortable rooms and professional and friendly staff. Perhaps the added value I can make is an assessment of child friendliness of the hotel. They also get the thumbs up from me in this category.
- Room – we like to find hotels with separate rooms for the baby to sleep and us to sleep. We stayed in the suite room which has a decent sized kitchen / living area where the baby sleep with an adjoining room (with door) for the bedroom and bathroom. TVs in both bedroom and living area. Separate temperature control for both rooms. Bath is good for bathing toddlers.
- Staff – very friendly to kids and plently of other little ones around.
- Food – Breakfast has a large selection of food and there are high chairs. There is a food court on the 5th floor of the Emporium (shuttle from hotel).
- Kids play room – the hotel is large so plently of room for toddler to roam around. There is also a kids play room with toys and a kids pool next to the bigger pool.
Overall very happy with our stay and will be back. The only thing we would like to see next time is perhaps free internet which tends to be standard at most hotels we stay at.
- Also Known As:
- Sukhumvit Park, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments Hotel Bangkok
- Sukhumvit Park, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marriott Executive Apartments Sukhumvit Park – Bangkok offers you all of the comforts of home combined with the safety and flexibility you need, and can depend upon to make your stay in Bangkok stress free and productive, be it for a stay of a few days, weeks, or even months at a time. Conveniently located in walking distance to Phrom Phong BTS station and Emporium Shopping centre, or just a two minute ride in one of our two tuk tuks, which run regularly throughout the day, makes it easy to access all of Bangkok’s commercial areas and famous tourist attractions such as the Grand Palace, Jim Thompson House, the Weekend market or anyone of the numerous department stores in Bangkok. With a range of suites, starting from our spacious 45sqm Studio Suites, 65sqm One Bedroom Suites and 130 sqm Two Bedroom Suites, We have an option for families of all sizes, be it for a stay of one night or one year. All suites are extensively decorated, with large windows highlighting the panoramic views of the city, and comfortably furnished from the 37 inch LCD TV in every room, fully equipped gourmet kitchen, through to the spacious, dedicated work area designed to give you room to work and room to live. All public areas and rooms of the hotel are wifi accessible and every desk also has cable internet, allowing you to take advantage of our fast 65mb international internet connection. Extensive facilities throughout the hotel make it the ideal location to retreat from the hustle and heat of the city after a long day of sightseeing or a tough day at the office. Our 25m pool is located on the third floor, along with the Bar on 3, Kandara Spa and 24 hour gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Sukhumvit Park, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.