loved everything about this hotel, great rooms,public areas and location. Staff very amazing and treated us like royalty, Patrick the bell hop was great. If your a first time visitor to Bangkok head this advice; Bangkok is a very loud, smelly, crowded, crazy exciting city and I mean that in a good way. Do not cheap out on a budget hotel you will need a clean safe quiet and friendly place to retreat to and the viva garden is exactly that. On a seperate note consider taking a high quality probiotic (bio k)before you leave to help avoid any stomach/intestinal problems from the food and water.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Garden Serviced Residence By Bliston Hotel
- Viva Garden Serviced Residence By Bliston Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Viva Garden by Bliston is centrally located amid prime location on Sukhumvit road, Bangchak skytrain station (BTS), convention and exhibition centers, and many industrial estates. Viva Garden offers luxurious and exclusive serviced residence perfect for both business travelers and family seeking convenience and comfort of a home-away-from-home. Providing 111 spacious apartments with a choice of studios, one, and two bedrooms, 24 hour front desk and security, CCTV surveillance, daily maid service, a variety of facilities and services, and panoramic view of Chaophraya River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, T4B, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Viva Garden Serviced Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.