very good 5-start hotel in the middle of the bustling city. Rooms were great and clean..love their 'heavenly' theme...and their heavenly pillows. Good view of the city on the top floors. Staff were friendly, except the concierge never did smile..weird because Thailand is known as the Land of Smiles. Breakfast was massive and delicious. Another highlight is the new shopping mall 'Terminal 21' right across the street, Robinsons and McDonalds below.
Ideal hotel for business travellers and shopping maniacs...
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Grande Sukhumvit, Bangkok Hotel
- The Westin Grande Sukhumvit, Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Westin Bangkok
- Bangkok Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the Westin difference at The Westin Grande Sukhumvit, Bangkok, a contemporary retreat in the heart of the city’s thriving business and entertainment district. The hotel is steps from the BTS Asok skytrain and MRT Sukhumvit subway stations ensuring guests are moments away from the city’s best shopping, vibrant nightlife, and unique cultural attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Travelocity, Starwood APAC, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Grande Sukhumvit, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.