Ramada D'MA is a nice hotel in an interesting location. Very easy for taxi's to find. Good shopping in the area, both markets and malls. I have no complaints about the place, but do not forget, you not stay in a fancy Boutique hotel or trendy hotel for youth, it’s a timeless traditional city hotel. Always came back to a tidy, clean room after a day out.
We have stayed here many times over the past 10 years and keep returning. The price represents just good value for money.
Avoid to travel around Bangkok during rush hours 4 to 7 PM as it can take ages to go from A to B, but this is not the hotel fault, it’s just Bangkok.
We found this hotel via internet and booked it as it was close to Makkasan Station, it is actually 5 min walk from Makkasan Station, Indra Market, Platinum Fashion Mall etc. We stayed here for seven nights.
There is no need to take a taxi or Tuk Tuk everything is within the walking distance, so until and unless you want to waste your money do not take a Tuk Tuk or taxi.
The Hotel also provides free Transportation to Makkasan Railway Station from where you can go almost anywhere you want by Sky Train.
Love this place; staffs are friendly and keen to help with anything. Breakfasts are good too, with items for any taste. Pool, Sauna is amazing with a great view, and the pool bar has the same prices as the restaurant, and best “Draught Beer” I just loved it. Stayed with a group of friends and they managed to keep us in rooms next to each other or on the same floor.
Free Wi-Fi throughout most of the hotel.
Great service, staffs are very friendly and accommodating.
Remember, even a hotel is a business and cannot give everything for free, as I could read in some of the reviews!
- Also Known As:
- Ramada d`Ma Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Ramada d`Ma Bangkok Hotel
- Ramada d Ma Bangkok
- Bangkok Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offers 286 tastefully decorated rooms, ranging from 32 to 38 square metres, including a variety of one and two bedroom suites tastefully decorated and equipped to please the leisure traveller as well as business executives. It features an international style restaurant with large Gallery of original oil paintings by a famous local artist which are for sale, a lobby lounge, several meeting & banquet rooms, 24-hour room service, business center, an outdoor swimming pool which includes a snack bar and fully a equipped gymnasium with saunas.D'MA Pavilion Hotel is closed to the Central Business District, shopping areas and within distance from the famous "Bangkok Night Life". It is also conveniently located near expressway to and from the airport and other destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Ramada D'MA Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.