Spent 3 Nights with Friends and Family at the King power on the way back from our Thailand Holiday - Perfect plus. Decided to Take the Executive Suite - although pricey well worth it from Start to end! Staff excellent, checkin, happy Hour and canapes daily and 5 star private breakfast! I know where we'll be staying on our next visit to BKK!
Neg: Storage room in the room and the Shopping pricey at King power - go to mbk instead
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Bangkok King Power Hotel
- Pullman Bangkok King Power Hotel Bangkok
- Accor Bangkok King Power
- Pullman Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Bangkok King Power, the City's latest upscale hotel with an enviable location offers easy access to all major parts of Bangkok via the BTS sky train and expressway. The hotel's 386 rooms and suites adjoining the King Power Duty Free Complex, with direct access to a myriad of shopping boutiques without the traffic hassle. The hotel'€™s six dining venues, excellent business facilities and ballroom provide an ideal venue for business meetings and wedding banquets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, ACCOR, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Olotels, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Pullman Bangkok King Power reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.