we stayed here as a couple, found the room to be very modern and clean, with large flatscreen tv, spotless bathroom and a great rooftop pool with great sofas etc to lounge round on them hot lazy days in bangkok....
soi 18 isnt the best of soi's with not much happening but its only a short taxi or skytrain ride to find the action. we didnt have the breakfast as theres never a shortage of places to eat. has a great grannies kitchen right next door that does awesome thai food and is open till about 1am, found we ate there everyday as it was so handy.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok Hotel
- Park Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Park Plaza Bangkok
- Bangkok Park Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- -Complimentary Internet (in room and all public areas)-24h free coffee, tea, juices, cokkies, etc-All guest rooms with wooden floors, rain shower, free coffee and tea, ironing board and iron, 60+ tv channels-Perfect for honeymooners, leisure and business travellers, Pre or Post Cruise Ship TripsA sanctuary for business travelers in Thailand, the boutique Park Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok Hotel provides a comfortable atmosphere. With its superb location and stylish facilities, Park Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok offers a unique, personalized experience that ensures that guests feel welcome. For added convenience, all guest rooms and public areas are free wireless hot spots. Enjoy complimentary refreshments at CO2 Lounge & Restaurant and the short walking distance to the Skytrain and Subway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, AsiaRooms, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Park Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.