My review is probably a little biased. I booked 2 rooms on cash and points, which was a very good deal.mupon check in, the parents room was upgraded to a suite, which was fabulous and had a connecting twin room for the children. On the 22 nd, top floor, with nice views. The hotel is pretty new and everything is nice and comfortable. Concierge is excellent, very helpful and professional. Of course, the meridien is a modern high rise hotel. If you look for a more local style boutique hotel, there are numerous options in chiang mai. The italian restaurant received many good reviews on ta, but it was quite disappointing to us. The location is right at the night market, which does not appeal to us, but certainly draws lots of tourists. Sightseeing tours can be booked through concierge, who recommended individual guide who was excellent and very good value.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Le Meridien Chiang Mai Hotel
- Meridien Chiang Mai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal destination for savvy travellers who enjoy the mixture of Le Meridien's European heritage and local Lanna style to deliver a contemporary cultural experience. The hotel's 383 guestrooms, overlooking Doi Suthep Mountain range, are equipped with broadband internet and offer a modern entertainment experience centered on a high-definition LCD television. A perfect location adjacent to the famous night bazaar will ensure guests encounter the vibrancy + energy of Chiang Mai, just at their doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.