I had an amazing trips to Chiangmai with my friend last week. I spent 3 nights at the hotel, nice decoration, modern style. Morning breakfast is good for Thai and foreigner on the roof top of the hotel looking to the city view. Location is excellent for walking in the city to Night Bazar, Wororas maket and Tarpae gate. So many temples around the hotel area.
Staff so friendly and always smile. They also can give me the information of Chiangmai.
- Also Known As:
- The Small Chiang Mai Hotel
- The Small Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newcomer boutique hotel “The Small Hotel, Chiang Mai” is now opened. With 35 boutique rooms that are stylishly furnished wherein each provides all necessities to ensure guests comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, HostelBookers and Tingo so you can book your The Small Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.