I stayed here for 5 weeks as I was doing a Thai Massage Course at TMC School. The staff were friendly and happy. The ground floor is a reataurant and open air place to sit. You will learn to enjoy the antics of the turtles in the pond on the ground floor. If you like hotel style service coupled with guest house friendliness you will love Anoma. It is located amongst eateries, a convenience store across the road, rock climbing 50m away, the sunday walking street 100m away. Taxi's and tuk tuks pass by continuously so you can step out of the hotel and jump on a ride immediately. As a woman travelling alone I felt safe and looked after here.
- Also Known As:
- Anoma Boutique House Hotel Chiang Mai
- Anoma Boutique House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chic, unique, cozy and stylish hotel rooms with warm welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Anoma Boutique House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.