Stayed at the Dusit for 3 nights. It's not the cheapest hotel in town but reasonable. This is a departure from our usual international branded hotel like Shangri La, etc... Dusit is modern, trendy, clean, reasonable sized room and friendly service. Very close to night market. Cant comment on the meals as we didn't take any meals in the hotel.
Food.. Kalare Food court is directly across the road from Dusit. It's ok. Just don't try and find food there before 1pm. Most stalls are opened after 3pm. For good food, ambience and variety.. I'd highly recommend Goodview. it's by the riverside. It's walking distance or via a quick tuk-tuk ride. If you can, avoid eating at the restaurants near the night market. Although food is reasonable, it has touristy price to match. Wish I found Goodview on day 1
Forex ... Don't change at the airport. Walk out of Dusit to the main road. turn left and walk about 100m. Best rate I found for MYR to Baht.
- Also Known As:
- Dusit d2 Chiang Mai Hotel
- Dusit d2 Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Dusit d2 Hotel Chiang Mai
- Dusit Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Dusit
- Chiang Mai Dusit d2
- d2 Hotel Chiang Mai
- d2 Chiang Mai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- guests are welcomed by a warm chic interior that represents the refreshing urbane face of contemporary thai design, the deluxe, club deluxe, studio suite and D'suite accommodations are decorated to provide sanctuaries of comfort, privacy and delight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tablet Hotels, Priceline, HostelBookers, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Dusit D2 Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.