We stayed at CM Thai House for a week during Songkran. First of all, there was no discount for staying an entire week. The aircon room on the top floor (4th floor) cost 700 bhat. There are also aircon rooms on the ground floor that cost 950 bhat. The fan rooms on the 2nd and 3rd floors are 400 bhat.
We got the aircon room only because Chiang Mai was a scorching 100 degrees F everyday that week, but the aircon barely worked. It's the cheapest quality aircon I've seen in Thailand so far. The shower head was pretty bad but overall the bathroom is nice.
The great part of the resort is the swimming pool and it definitely helps in the heat. Awesome location right outside Thapae gate and the staff is friendly for the most part.
- Also Known As:
- Chiang Mai Thai House Hotel
- Chiang Mai Thai House Hotel Chiang Mai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and stay with us,then you will be impressiveof the unforgetable experience that are appearance profoundly than others,clean room-fresh food-good location-safty stay all we care for; You've seen the rest, now try the best ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Chiang Mai Thai House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.