This hotel is built on the side of a Hill and as a consequence has many stone stairs to climb up and down. I found that very annoying in the heat.
That said, since we had a bungalow with a private pool and walled garden overlooking the jungle and the sea it was in some ways a little paradise.
The staff were friendly and helpful and the adequately sized fridge kept our beers cold.These we bought from 7/11 or family store as the bar prices in the hotel were outrageous.
The breakfasts were good but you need to go early to breakfast so as not to miss out on certain choice items would recommend but to to anyone who has problems with stairs.
Food like dinner and drinks on the expensive side.
We ate out a lot at the Fishermen's outlet and at the Cool Bar situated on the beach 200 metres from the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Villas Samui Hotel Koh Samui
- Centara Villas Samui Hotel
- Centara Hotel Koh Samui
- Centara Hotel Samui
- Central Samui Village
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the southern tip of Koh Samui, near the traditional fishing village of Hua Tanon, is the Centara Villas Samui. With its own private frontage on Natien Beach., the resort villas cascade down a hillside to the fine white sand of the Gulf of Thailand. With the abundant green foliage the setting has a peaceful, natural tropical ambience.The resort is just 15 minutes by road to the night life areas of Lamai Beach, 30 minutes to Chaweng Beach, and 27 kilometers to Samui International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Centara Villas Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.