Second time stay here, Our room is well maintained, clean, everything in my room still great, since last year I stayed here. Its only one thing I'm worried about the air con , its a little bit noisy, So it may be annoyed your sleep.
The receptionist its very welcome ,friendly and very helpful. They welcomed us with warm smile.
Different with staff at Terrace Cafe, they unfriendly and no smile at all (Terrace Cafe is the restaurant of Baboona Hotel). I have bad experience with their staff @ Terrace Cafe. When me and my family going to breakfast there , the lady waitress give us a plate of sausage, bacon, and scramble egg. But they don't give us the eating utensils like spoon, knife, etc..
Surprisingly the waitress prepared all of eating tools to western people beside my table. Finally I got that tools for my self and also my family.
I don't know what happened with us, why the waiters give discrimination for us. Its because me and my Family Asian people? so they don't appreciate us?
And the 2nd experience when I lunch @ Terrace Cafe , me and my family order some drink from menu books to waitress. This time a man waitress behave like a lady. 3 times I called him to order drinks (which are coconut, watermelon juice, and apple juice) from books menu. He always said NO HAVE. And immediately turn away, without ask any there are any drinks to be ordered?
I'm confused, why they put list in the drink menu, if the reality its answered NO have!\
Finally I eat my tom yum there without any drinks. I paid n then I'll take my drink inside mini bar @ my bed room.
3rd Bad experience My Mom wants to smoking at terrace Cafe and they already order some menu there. My mom left her lighter inside the bed room. So my mom asking the waiters to borrow any lighters to turn on her cigarettes. U know what the waitress said? U can buy it
@ 7-11 she said with stingy smile..
wow I'm really surprised...
different with staff inside the hotel, the bell boy its very helpful, I asked him to borrow ant lighters, and he found it and borrowed for us..
staff @ terrace cafe Baboona Beachront Living its very black list.... POOR SERVICE...
Strictly Not Recomended. If u want to stay here,Make sure just booked for room only without breakfast,
because other than an unfriendly waitress, the breakfast is not too much choice...
- Also Known As:
- Baboona Beachfront Living Hotel
- Baboona Beachfront Living Pattaya
- Baboona Beachfront Living Hotel Pattaya
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Baboona Beachfront Living...built in January of 2005, we offer a unique beachfront living destination with the view of the Pattaya Bay, situated on the happening beach road of North Pattaya. With our hotel-like serviced apartment ambiance, the building itself provides you the best comfort and is designed for the twenty-first century traveler. Its 39 rooms provide you the amenities to ensure comfort with quality that make your first visit become a life-long visiting experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Baboona BeachFront Living reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.