-Female dorm looks clean but I found a cockroach linger in the room while other girls was sleeping in the morning.
-Dorm is noisy cos of the bar and cafe infront blasted music. Understood the price I paid (USD 8) for a night which is fairly cheap for the locations and good and efficient reception service.
-Suitable for age group between 18- 28. Get drunk and crawl your way back eeeasily.
- 1 room mate broke her shoulder and the other broke her leg. Maybe from biking or got too drunk.
- Nothing much to do in Nha Trang. Corals are pretty dead, tour guide (snorkeling trip) had bad mood swing.
*Highlight is the stall outside the office sells exotic shells seafood. Grilled or poach.
- Also Known As:
- Backpackers House Hotel Nha Trang
- Backpackers House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are right in the center of the backpackers in Nha Trang city of Vietnam. Close to the most beautiful beach in the world. Luxury backpackers accommodation, free internet or pick up, great bar for backpackers to meet people. Also offer a private room for only 10 to 15 USD. The hostel's friendly staff will be happy to welcome you and will be pleased to assist you with any of your travel needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers and HostelWorld so you can book your Backpackers House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.