I stayed at the DoubleTree just 1 night in March and I would go there again. Central location, and easy to go to Grand Bazaar, Blue Mosque and Hagia Sopha, as well as taking tram to Spice Market. Rooms were very comfortable and modern. Breakfast was good. Good service at the lobby bar and top floor restaurant, however they were pretty quiet (it would have been nice if they were a but more lively). Friendly staff.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Istanbul - Old Town Hotel Istanbul
- Doubletree By Hilton Istanbul - Old Town Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore nearby museums and Istanbul attractions from the DoubleTree by Hilton Istanbul – Old Town hotel. Located in Istanbul's central historical district, this Istanbul hotel is just 20 minutes east of Ataturk International Airport and a five minute walk from Istanbul's famous Grand Bazaar. Thoughtfully designed to blend into the Old City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Istanbul - Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.