great hostel for a family/couple stay. Don't go there if you are young and look for parties. You won't find the crazy atmosphere and will bother people who just want to rest. But if you look for a nice place to stay - don't go any further, this is a place for you!
1. location but you already know this. it's the best!
2. I didn't see a cleaner hostel.
3. air-conditioning saves lives :))))
4. staff is either a family or they were a family in their previous lives. SO loving and friendly! I 5. feel like I'm part of them now. I am planning to go back! :)
5. multi-nationality staff - it was very interesting talking to them.
6. fun is fun but when you need help they don't fool around but help. This is important!
7. yes, it's true. You can see the TWO mosques from the terrace and the roof and some of them even from your room.
8. tea and coffee in the room!
9. rooms are lovely and so comfy! We also had a huge awesome balcony with a table and 4 chairs. That was a very pleasant surprise.
1. sometimes wi-fi disappears but it was only for like a minute or two so it wasn't an issue.
2. Compared to other hostels the breakfast was basic and less varied, I had expected more. But there was all you need and it was enough for a simple breakfast.
3. Don't close your room door if your keys are inside! It locks automatically, haha! I was silly and locked the keys inside:)
4. I suggest ordering transportation to the airport through some professional official sources as through the hostel it appeared to be 30euro more so I used the other service (50 euro instead of 80).
Different websites told me different stuff. But when I called the hostel, the guys helped me with th...
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
1 August 2012
first we thank you very much for your nice review.but we do have many young guest who is looking for parties .they had wonderful time here as you can see our Friends reviews or Solo travller reviews.and wireles is sometimes weak because when everybody connect wireless at the same time .otherwise it is connected very good.also we do have a computer at the reception which our guest use and also they can print some stuff what they need.
Report response as inappropriate
For the airport transfer,there was ssomething missunderstood about the price.normalyy we offered free pick up service from sabiha gökcen which can not offered free by other hotels around us. and from our hotel to airport we do have shuttle bus to sabiha gökcen which is 12 euros per person.so it is not 80 euros .
we thank you again and hope to see you again and host you in our lovely hotel.
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC