The hotel is a renewed one (ex Neptun).
Rooms are completely redecorated and very clean. Most of the rooms face the red sea giving a great view to start your day with.
Food was excellent with high quality and quantity.
Hotel facilities are good but not great: gym has extra charge, Jacuzzi and sauna are small and not relatively old. The pool is heated though a bit small for a fully crowded hotel.
The location of the hotel is superb. Just a few minutes walk from the shopping center and the beach. A walking distance from the promenade as well as the main attractions of the city and the airport. Great hotel even though too expensive.
- Also Known As:
- Rimonim Eilat Hotel
- Rimonim Eilat Hotel Eilat
- Rimonim Neptune Hotel Eilat
- Eilat Rimonim Neptune Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the shores of the Red Sea, in the tourist and entertainment area of Eilat, stands the Rimonim Neptune Hotel, recently totally renovated. This classic hotel, known for high standards of service and warm hospitality, provides its guests with 278 modern rooms, overlooking the beautiful Eilat Bay. Other facilities include a well-equipped Health Club, intimate lobby-bar including wireless internet connection, large outdoor pool, children and kiddies pools and an array of activities and attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Rimonim Eilat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.