As soon as you step into the hotel is like being back in the early 90's, it is tired. The staff is extremely unfriendly and unhelpful so the check-in process is painful.
We reserved and paid a room with seaview but got a side view of the street and sea, so technically is had a seaview but not what your expect as seaview.
The room was ok, nothing to remember, but the bathroom was horrible, looked cheap, dirty and was sort of smelly.
We had to catch an early morning flight so in the afternoon we asked the receptionist on the time she suggested for us to leave for the airport and, being 5 people (4 adults and 1 baby) we wanted a big taxi as regular taxis only allow 3 people. She told us to request it at the reception in the evening and they would make sure a big taxi was requested. The next morning, we had to take 2 regular taxis at 4am because they did not call for the big one. Beware of the taxis as you will believe they will charge for the night fee as published at the front desk (as they do not want to use the taximeter) but then, they will make you pay additional fees for your luggage (which did not happen with the taxi we took from the airport, with taximeter and luggage was even cheaper than what was originally quoted at the front desk). At the end, you leave the hotel unhappy because they did not fulifilled what was offered, cheated because it all looked as if they were in accordance with the taxi drivers and robbed because at that time there was no police at the airport to complain to, so we just had to pay for the extra, and incorrect, fees to that thief of a driver.
The hotel is not cheap so I suggest you to stay somewhere else.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Orchid Tel Aviv Hotel
- Park Plaza Orchid Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Park Plaza Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Park Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing tall on the best location of the lively beach front is the best 4-star hotel in Tel-Aviv. Overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. Whether you’re on vacation or on a business trip hotel is close walking distance to restaurant, cafés ,bars, nightlife attractions and Tel Aviv business centers., The Park Plaza Orchid always delivers a superior experience and is in the center of it all.Accommodations at the 182-room Park Plaza Orchid are the ultimate in comfort and style. Newly renovated rooms that are elegantly furnished. Awaken each day refreshed from an exceptional rest in our spectacular king-sized beds with top-quality comfort mattresses, fitted with luxurious linens, and fluffy down pillows. Rooms with “shower only” bathrooms are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Priceline, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Park Plaza Orchid Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.