Grand Millennium Al Wahda is located right next to Al Wahda Mall which gives itself a very good location but on the other hand it goves a shopping mall roof top view for half of its rooms. I stayed in a room that had such view, but it wasn't that bad at all.
The rooms are very clean and bed is comfortable. The down side is that I found the touch screen display panel right next to the bed, extremely hard to use. There are some icons without any explanations and the input from the touch does not seem to be precise. It would help a lot if they could give a brief instruction on how to use the stuff. It's sure fancy, but not convenient.
I found two things disappointing about this hotel. One is that the swimming pool is just a little bigger than a bathtub, and the other one is that it was nearly impossible to make an international phone calls from the room. The booklet had no international IDD code guide and even knowing the code, it was still impossible. Sometimes I feel that old fashioned phones are much more easier and convenient to use than the fancy IP phones, which they have in every room.
Apart from what has been mentioned above, the hotel was very clean and the staff were very friendly. Especially the complementary breakfast was superb with variety of food to choose from.
Not really recommendable for family travelling, but Grand Millenium Al Wahda is perfect for business trips.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Al Wahda Hotel
- Grand Millennium Al Wahda Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant five-star hotel first opened its doors in October 2010 as Abu Dhabi’s largest hotel with 844 rooms. Its spacious 585 hotel rooms and 265 residences have all been meticulously designed in a luxurious contemporary style, offering unrivalled comfort and high-tech connectivity, with features such as multi-line telephones with data ports, wireless internet connection, 37-inch LCD televisions, Bose sound systems, and heated towel racks.The hotel also boasts the largest health club in the city with a 2,700 sqm spa, rooftop outdoor swimming pool and a supersized gym equipped with top-of-the-line Technogym aerobic and weight training machines. Multiple dining venues beckon with authentic and wide-ranging international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Amex, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Grand Millennium Al Wahda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.