We stayed at the jollie ville after a weeks cruise of the Nile. The hotel was amazing and lived up to our honeymoon expectations. Good food, excellent staff and stunning grounds made this holiday the right choice. My advice is if you're going to Luxor stay at kings island - its amazing. We hope to go back very very soon. Don't be afraid visit Luxor - you will not regret it! Thank you for making our honeymoon very special!!
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Jolie Ville Kings Island Luxor Hotel Luxor
- Maritim Jolie Ville Kings Island Luxor Hotel
- Jolie Ville Luxor
- Movenpick Luxor
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled upon the private "Kings Island" in the Nile that covers 660,000 sqm, the resort truly is an oasis of peace and tranquility. The idyllic, landscaped hotel grounds are expansive and home to the two main buildings, bungalows and three enticing swimming pool areas. The historic sights of Luxor, located only 4 kilometres from the hotel, can be easily reached by complimentary shuttle buses. The island is connected to the mainland only by a bridge and is virtually free of charge. This makes the resort an ideal location for families with children. The resort has been renovated in 2010 and extended by 320 rooms and suites in 10 elegant bungalows, new restaurants, a pool of 2,800 sqm in size and a SPA with fitness centre (from early-sommer 2011). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Maritim Jolie Ville Kings Island Luxor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.