I am staying at the InterContinental Beijing Beichen for approximately 4 - 5 months. I expect the business traveller will find the shorter stays very pleasant. For the mid to long term hotel guest, the amenities are not commensurate with the cost over the longer term.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Beijing Beichen Hotel
- Intercontinental Beijing Beichen Hotel Beijing
- Intercontinental Beijing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Beijing Beichen is conveniently interconnected with the China National Convention Center (CNCC), one of Asia’s largest convention center. Beijing International Convention Centre (BICC), the Olympic Forest Park, National Olympic Stadium and China National Tennis Center are all within walking distance from the hotel while the business centers of Zhongguancun Science & Technology Park, Shangdi Hi-tech Zone, Wangjing, Tsinghua University and Peking University can be reached in a short drive. The hotel is only 30 minutes from Beijing Capital International Airport and 25 minutes from CBD. The hotel combines sophisticated meeting infrastructure, restaurants & bars and relaxation options with comfortable and spacious rooms to perfectly cover the needs of international and local meeting & exhibition delegates (MICE) and business travelers. Easy access to Beijing’s historical sightseeing spots, such as the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, Great Wall and the Summer Palace, as well as the amazing view of the blue Water Cube, make it a preferred venue to combine business and leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip DaoDao, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Beijing Beichen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.