I realise this review is a little late, but anyway...
I travelled to Beijing in early Decemeber 2011 with my two children who were 8 and 10. We arrived in the early hours of the morning and were greeted by two things... first winter snow for Beijing and lost bags (thanks Jetstar). Luckily we had our down jackets packed into our carry on bags. We arrived at the Park Plaza at about 4am Beijing time and staff were fantastic... A very smooth transistion to our room. We spent 5 nights at the Park Plaza and enjoyed everyone of them... The food and the service was great.
The concierge was so helpful in ensuring that we could easily navigate our way around the city and made us feel very welcome. (and were instrumental in tracking down our luggage) They even invited us as guests to a christmas party in the hotel lobby, which the children loved, complete with christmas carols, santa and gifts...
Thanks Park Plaza... Highly recommened.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing Hotel Beijing
- Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing Hotel
- Park Plaza Beijing
- Park Plaza Hotel Beijing
- Beijing Park Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Plaza Wangfujing Hotel is a modern oasis, ideal for both leisure and business guests with 216 rooms. Centrally located in the heart of Beijing's bustling and developing cultural, commercial, business and entertainment district, the hotel is within walking distance of the Tiananmen Square, Wangfujing shopping street. Rooms all feature stunning views of the city skyline and complimentary high-speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip DaoDao, HotelTravel.com and Otel so you can book your Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.