I typically stay at the St. Regis in Beijing and was somewhat concerned that the Westing wouldn't live up to my typical experience. Boy was I wrong - this place exceeded my high expectations.
Completely clean and well-run. The rooms are comfy and quiet. But the staff makes this property rise to the top. Most properties have one or two shining stars. The Westin Financial Street has a constellation of high performers. This is especially appreciated in a city that can be difficult in getting around.
A quick shout out to the concierge staff - great job., The team up in the executive lounge was attentive and helpful. Finally, the team at the front door are hardworking and friendly.
This is a first class property.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Beijing Financial Street Hotel
- The Westin Beijing Financial Street Hotel Beijing
- Westin Beijing Financial Street
- Westin Beijing
- Beijing Westin
- Westin Hotel Beijing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Beijing, Financial Street is centrally located just minutes from The Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square. The hotel reflect all that Westin has become famous for, including the Westin Heavenly Bed, the Westin Executive Club, the Westin Kids Club, a rainforest shower as well as all the features of a modern luxury hotel. You can unwind in the Westin Heavenly Spa, recharge with a Westin Workout, or enjoy free wireless high speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip DaoDao and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Beijing Financial Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.